Saturday, July 09, 2005

The Return of the Thin White Duke...

I am taking a bit of a break from my sewing which is going well. My back is starting to ache so I needed a change of position. Got one camisole all finished and it looks sweet. Wish my digital camera was working cause then I could show it off but no.........Anyway, just did a nice hit of dilaudid and am starting to feel no pain. Still have a bit of speed left from earlier tonight but I think that I might hold onto it until tomorrow cause I don't really feel as if I need it right now. We grabbed 10 #8s tonight cause it was a payday so Jim and I have been having a really sweet night. Watched Revenge of the Sith for the zillionth time while I was sewing. So far my favourite movie of the year although Batman Begins is a close second. Love Ewan so am downloading A Life Less Ordinary and Shallow Grave cause I haven't seen either one of them in a long time and for some reason don't have them. Lost my copy of Velvet Goldmine and my boyfriend will not get me another one cause he likes to bug me. Makes fun of that movie and Party Monster all the time. He can bite me - well maybe later. OK want to go on the nod for a little bit so I am out of here. My kitty wants someone to snuggle with also.

No comments: