Monday, November 29, 2004

Another crap afternoon...

I am just about to get ready for work. I am in the middle of colouring my hair and am waiting for the dye to set before I can jump into the shower. I don't have to be to work for another two hours but am stopping at my girlfriend's place first as she wants to borrow my truck while I am at work. She said that she had some errands to finish up and I don't mind when she uses it as she usually puts gas in it and there is always some left when she returns it. I am feeling kind of depressed right now. My daughter and husband are kind of at each other's throats and I am so sick of their bickering with each other. It is getting old really, really fast. The moment she gets in the door from school, the attitude from both of them begins. Neither one is going to win this battle either and the only one that ends up suffering big is me because they both expect me to be on the other's side. As I find this fighting absolutely unneccesary and useless, I refuse to be drawn into it and that just seems to infuriate both of them even more. I'll write more about this later as I don't want either one of them to catch me on the computer whining about my present situation. On another note, I added some of my own graphics to this journal and am pretty happy with the way they turned out.

Watched a really good movie this afternoon called Layer Cake.

No comments: