Tuesday, March 25, 2008

METHADONE PRETTY ARCHIVES

I am so very excited. I can barely contain myself. I just hope that this all works out well. Apparently my junkylife.com writings have not been lost after all and as the owner of the domain is currently in the process of shutting all of the sites down, he sent out an email asking what we wanted done with our sites. Duh???? Like I haven't been trying for the past nine months to get so much as an answer from him concerning my deleted site. Whatever. All now seems to be good. Let's keep our fingers crossed just in case. He asked that I give him a few days to get it set back up from the backup and moved over. No problem so far. His email was sent on the 18th so its now just been a week. I won't start to panic until the weekend. So if anyone is even remotely interested, once the old site has been transferred to the new site, you can check out what I was like when I was actively using as most of this site covered that specific time of my life. Only a small portion of the writings found there follow me in recovery and the ones that do are the very early stages when I was using and taking methadone.

METHADONE PRETTY ARCHIVES

1 comment:

tui said...

Great news!

And it's so good to see you're posting again regularly.

Is junkylife shutting down for good then? That's a shame, if it is. Although I know a lot of their bloggers have had problems with that site it was a good concept.

t