Friday, January 07, 2005

Been Caught Singing The Post Christmas Let Down Blues...

Well the good news is that I am at work right now - four days in a row and counting. The bad news is that the apathy that I seem to be suffering from since New Years does not seem to be abating. Tonight has gone by reasonably quickly. For the fourth night in a row I was rushing out the door in an attempt to be on time to work. I don't know why I have had such a tough time this week. I mean I don't even start work until 7pm at night.

OK I actually started writing this entry about four hours ago and because it has been so slow tonight, rather than update, I have been aimlessly surfing the net. I would actually really like to go home early today but there doesn't look as if that will happen. Oh well...OK now it is almost 1:30am so I really only have about a half an hour to go so...Just feeling so tired I guess. Want to go home to sleep and sleep lots and lots...I have been so lazy this week that I haven't even gone to the bank to get the money together to pay the rent. Jim is going to freak on me but now I might as well wait until my paycheque is ready at 3pm tomorrow to do all the banking. It is not as if he rushed out to pick up his pay today and it was ready. He must be grabbing it tomorrow so I shall just wait and make ony one trip to the bank...

No comments: