Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Life of a Recovering Drug Addict

I just found a wonderful blog written by a former addict who looks as if they're well on their way to a successful recovery and wanted to post the link for anyone that might be interested in checking it out. There seems to be a scarcity of journals/blogs etc written from the perspective of the recovering addict as of late, while it seems that on a daily basis a new journal is started by yet another parent of an addicted child which is just so utterly tragic. Each one I come across seems to make my heart feel just a little bit heavier. It is so very sad. I know I'll be thrilled the day that I find no more new additions to my ever growing list of links.

Life of a Recovering Addict

peace, love and happiness...

sickgirl

No comments: