Wednesday, December 01, 2010

"I'm pretty sure my cat's reading my diary"

"I thought [adultery] meant being stupid. Like being a dolt."

“If we lose, we should throw possums.”

''I was pretty sure Dr. Pepper was a dentist.''

“So, Hairography. It works best when you pretend like you're getting tasered. It's like cool epilepsy. “

“Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?”

“People think I went on vacation, but actually I spent all summer lost in the sewers.”

“Mr. Schue taught me the second half of the alphabet. I stopped after M and N. I thought they sounded too similar and got frustrated.”

“Finn can fly?”

“I did a book report on heart attacks if you want to give it to the doctor. I got knocked down an entire letter grade because it was written in crayon.”

“Is God an evil dwarf?”


AND MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE BRITTANY QUOTE SO FAR:

“Just like I know that the cricket that reads to me at night is totally stealing my jewelery.”

If you are also a GLEE or BRITTANY fan, you can check out more Brittany quotes right HERE.

4 comments:

Gledwood said...

Hiya Girl!

Yes the cat probably is gawping through your personal papers and comprehending every word. You know what cats are like.

I just wanted to send a message saying I'm now on lovely MMT just like you and sticking to it! Yes, for once in my life. We had a terrible drought where the heroin quality fell through the floor. I bought stuff full of sedatives that made me lose my memory. I'm fed up off IVing dodgy crap, fed up of not knowing what I'm doing, so I stopped.

I went absolutely raving mad when I stopped heroin. The worst (or best, depending how you wanna view it, I mean, it wasn't all bad by any means, haha!) was a 2-day spike during which I really did go to LaLaLand for a while...

... I'm still not OK now. Quite depressed (a sure sign of sanity. I knew Reality was going to be depressing, which is why I didn't really want to come down, even though I knew I wasn't in my right head...)

Do you know I've done more than 10 days.. nearly 14 (I don't know, because I'm not counting. How "just for today" can fit together with obsessively counting days NA-stylee, I never quite understood, so I'm not doing it. But it's nearly 2 weeks). 2 weeks with no heroin. Never in my life done that before. 2 hours I've managed before. That was because the dealer took ages. Otherwise it would have been 20 minutes. Yes, that's me!

I hope all's good with you. It feels weird slowly to be rejoining the land of the living.

I know you have to be clinically insane ever to stop heroin, especially in favour of methadone and I still can't explain the hows or whys, except that I got tired of it all...

Oh well!

Take it easy

;->...

Gledwood said...

If the cricket is stealing jewellery that person's gotta look in the bushes.

I once heard a tale of someone who lost a diamond ring. With absolute certainty it was in a bedroom, on a windowsill. If not on the sill it was on a dressing table.

And guess what? Years later the self-same ring was found, in the garden. Right underneath a several-year old fallilng-apart birds' nest.

Yeah the bleedin' magpies or crows had taken it. The bastards!

Gledwood said...

Are you OK? Please come back to us.

You seem to have had one hell of a time since coming OFF the drugs... bloody hell!

ETHAN said...

thanks keep it up.
www.thelaughingcamel.com