Thursday, March 09, 2006

Just another day...

I am back at work today after having taken three days off of work sick. I still do not feel 100% but as Thursdays are my Fridays I thought it best that I put in an appearance. I am up to 70mg for my methadone which certainly does seem to be helping. I am trying to stay away from all other opiates as I really don’t need to supplement my dose anymore. I am doing pills really more out of habit than anything else and not a very good one at that!

I think what really made me ill was the speed that I ended up doing over the weekend. To be honest, I have yet to really regain feeling in both of my hands which is kind of frightening. Both of my arms although mostly my right also fall asleep at a moment’s notice. I also broke out in some horrific cold sores around my mouth which are almost healed but while I had them they were most painful. Oh well, maybe my lesson is learned now.

No comments: